Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Farmer's Market


Sunnies: Ray Ban
Shirt: Topshop

Overalls: Topshop
Shoes: Vans

By simply reading the title, one can easily assume that I recently went to the farmers market. Of course I decided to dress the part. Overalls were insanely popular last summer and the craze has died down a bit, yet I'm still quite obsessed with them. I love the fact that they're so easy to put on and you don't even have to bother putting a fancy shirt underneath. You can pair them with a simple shirt of any color or a basic striped shirt. Anything works with them. Just don't count on a polka dot crop top to work well. Overalls are incredibly comfortable, yet still make it possible for you to look cute.






On Wednesdays and Saturdays, there's a farmers market called Green City Market. I've mentioned it before in a previous post. Visiting markets like this is one of my favorite things to do during the summer. Even if I don't need to store up on fruits or veggies, I love walking around the stands and admiring the things around me. This time, many things looked very appealing to us, so we went around to buy some produce for dinner and to snack on. 
For dinner we sliced up some banana potatoes from the market and cooked them in a pot with a few spices and no oils. Now that may seem plain and boring, but the flavor of those potatoes was so incredible that you didn't need anything else. Sadly, I don't have a photo to share with you. For now just imagine a carb loaded potato heaven in your mouth. Perfect, isn't it?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your laid back style, you always look great. I also love markets too in the summer, I find the fruit and veg is so much fresher, and it's so nice to just wonder around and look at what everyone has to offer. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award which you can read about on my recent blog post :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig