Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Second Skin

I may not wear overalls as often as the overall queen herself, Danielle Bernstein, but I do consider them among my favorite clothing items. They're so time efficient- you can just put them on and head out the door. I'm currently so obsessed with this pair from Urban Outfitters (but when am I not obsessed with whatever I purchase from there). Usually, you see people wearing denim overalls or a classic black, yet these are a different kind of olive-brown that I think are perfect for the fall. That being said, you'll probably see these more than once this season.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This color is so funky and I love it! Not really a fan of overalls but these look really cool and stylish and I love urban outfitters so I'll be searching for this now! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig