Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Sweater Weather

These past few days have been insanely chilly, which I'm not very fond of. Don't get me wrong, I love me some cold weather, but the wind ruins it most times. Despite the cold, my mom and I love to walk around Wicker Park, sipping tea and walking in and out of stores.
Today, we hoped to eat some lunch at Mindy's Hot Chocolate, but getting there, we realized it was closed. And so we went to Umami Burger. Not being a cheese or meat eater, I ordered some sweet potato fries, while my mom and sister got themselves some burgers. The atmosphere was fun and just sitting there was a good time. 
After we headed to Native Foods Cafe for some little vegan treats. We got an oatmeal créme pie and a chocolate cupcake. I can never understand why people say "vegan food is too healthy for me" when it can easily be just as sweet. Walking back out onto the street, we decided it was way too cold to not be holding warm drinks, so on we went to La Colombe.
Just as a coffee addict can be picky about their latte or espresso, I am crazy about tea. La Colombe has some great green tea that I highly recommend trying out. Instead of going right back outside, we sat down and nibbled at our treats from Native Foods, while occasionally sipping at our burning hot green tea. After about an hour or so, we started our journey back to the car, only to stop by Intermix on the way. Luckily, Mindy's was open and my mom finally got the chance to try the incredibly famous hot chocolate. Her reviews are thankfully just as great as mine.
Then, we stumbled upon the cutest wall art, ever! 3 large walls, each have 'love' written on them in black and white. They would not stop screaming, "PHOTO OPPORTUNITY" at me.
Onto the outfit we go! Recently, I whipped out my favorite moto jacket and haven't been able to stop wearing it. It seriously goes with just about everything in my closet and always manages to keep me super warm. Another thing I whipped out were my chelsea boots. They might be a little bit worn out after wearing them so often earlier this year, but they're still so comfortable. If you're ever looking for some snug booties, head to ASOS where you will never be disappointed. 
While doing some fall shopping earlier last month, I discovered this perfect sweater dress. A long sleeved dress that keeps you warm during the fall...what more could a girl want? As soon as I saw the color, I was sold. Nothing in my closet can't come close to such a color. I swear I'm changing...wear do I put all of my dull greys? 
I actually paired this look with my tiny purse from daily look that I just realized isn't noticeable at all. So, you're just going to have to trust me on this.  







What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Bershka (old)
Socks: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Boots: ASOS (similar here)

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this sweater dress! Perfect for fall
    xoxo
    http://thedemeler.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE BEST OUTFIT EVER

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig