Monday, October 26, 2015

Corn Sweater

Looking at what I've titled this post, you're probably thinking, "what?!" Well, if you look further into the photos that my sweater does in fact resemble corn- I cannot be the only one who thinks so. It may not be yellow, but it's all there..I'm wearing corn. Anyway, I have owned this sweater for about a year now and it will always remind me of corn- there's no changing that.
Today was a warm autumn day, but most importantly, it was a day off school. So, my mom and I headed to Lincoln Park to grab something to eat at Floriole and later grabbed a warm drink at one of my favorite coffee shops (Heritage Bicycles)!!
I had such an amazing day and hope you all did as well!! Enjoy these photos :)
What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Michael Kors
^^ that avo toast tho!!!!!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. piękny sweter! dziękujemy za miły komentarz!:)

    ps.obserwujemy na instagramie : D

    na-dwoje-babka-wrozyla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! And that toast looks amazin
    xo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig