Monday, October 12, 2015

Sundaze

Most people love Fridays and Saturdays, but I live for Sundays. Going to school 6 days a week always makes me eager to sleep in a bit longer on Sundays. Not only do I get to wake up late, but I also get to go out for brunch- my obsession. 
I wore the jacket in my previous post, which I told you is my favorite. See? I wasn't lying! I paired it with a simple long sleeved sweater and the pants that I wear just about every day. Honestly, I'm totally channelling my inner Harry Styles. I really hope some of you understand that reference or else this is kind of embarrassing. Anyway, I paired the look with my stans because they are just so absolutely comfortable it's insane. If you still don't have them.. get them. It's so worth it, I promise you. I also apologize to those of you who are extremely picky and notice that only some of my nails are painted. I tend to do that a lot. Also please forgive me that my camera lens cover looks so awkward in the pocket of my pants. If I could go back, I would. 
This past Sunday, my dad and I decided to go to Soho House since we hadn't brunched there in a while. That place always feels like home to me. Surprising not only myself but the waiters as well, I ordered almond butter and banana on toast, instead of avocado toast. It was so perfect and the bread has a perfect crunchy-ness to it. Oh! And it had flax seeds on top! #Health... am I right?! I don't regret it one bit... change is good. Don't worry though, avo toast is still dear to my heart. 
My dad ordered the Mean Sandwich. It consists of egg, bacon, taleggio, cheddar, aioli, and a few greens. According to him, the cheeses made it perfect. So if you're into all that jazz... hit that sandwich up! 
After our little brunch, we did did a bit of home decor shopping for my room at my dads new house. We purchased a mirror and a chair... if anyone is actually interested in that. Once that surprisingly long adventure was completed, we headed to Caffe Streets where we planned on getting a scone and some beverages. But all the baked good were sadly gone, so all we got was tea and coffee. Since it was somehow already 2 pm, we decided to go over to Antique Taco to satisfy our cravings. 
Prior to my vegetarian/vegan phase, I loved their shrimp taco quite a lot, so that's all I ever really tried. However, once I told the girl taking my order about my situation, I was happy to find out she was vegan! She recommended a few choices that are able to be vegan-ized. I went with the Market Mushroom tacos and my dad went with his favorite fish tacos. And of course we ordered some Guac & Chips... because how could we not? 
Next, we drove to Michigan Ave to walk around and perhaps purchase a coat that I was dying to get. Thankfully the marathon run was over, and we were able to park in an area fairly close to our desired destination. Obviously, they had my dream coat in every single size, except the one I needed. Instead I bought a skirt that I spent all summer telling myself I look ridiculous in. I'm strange, I know.
  Jacket: Bershka
Sweater: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
 Sunglasses: Rayban
Shoes: Stan Smith x Adidas
Pictured below: Brunch
Warning: *may cause you to drool*

Onto the second meal of the day we go! (Captured with iPhone if you're confused on the change of quality).

Hope you all enjoyed this post and enjoy the rest of your week even more! This post probably showed a bit too much of my sarcasm... but that's alright. 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit and oh my those foods look so tasty!!
    xoxo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like your blog: your posts very interesting and inspiring! And your photos are beautiful!
    I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing and such a stylish look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit is slaying and the food has got me hungry now


    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig