Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Apartment

Happy Sunday! It's been quite a while since my last post. I told myself it's because I'm busy, but it's obviously procrastination. Anyway, I am back now! I realized that I still have not gotten the chance to share with you all one of my favorite places I visited in NYC (not food related). You may or may not heard of the famous Apartment by The Line. I'm here to share with you all the photos I took that turned out quite amazing if I do say so myself. The entire space is wonderful, making me want to live in Soho that much more. Safe to say it's my dream apartment. Not only is the location perfect, but so is all the furniture. I fell in love with this spot, and hope you enjoy these pictures I took.























SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the Line! Never ending inspiration every time I walk in there
    xoxo
    http://thedemeler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    דירה דיסקרטית

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig