Wednesday, November 2, 2016

XOXO

This sweater is absolutely everything and more. I'm not one to wear striped clothing very often, but I do like to every now and then. Found this cute little thing from Pull&Bear in Poland and fell in love with the little graphic hearts on it. Most of my clothes are simple and you will very rarely see me wearing something that has many words on it (I feel like shirts shouldn't look like essays) - or more than one graphic for that matter. Anyway, what I want to focus on is the fact that I really surprised myself when I took a liking to this sweater. And I hope you love it just as much as I do.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wonderful winter collection, looking very nice . Colorful , standard and fashionable.
    If you want to know about Standard, well designed and quality winter fashion accessories like- burberry jacket women, womens trench coat , black & red trench coat women , other dresses, in different shapes and categories, shoes, bags , beauty products for men , women and kids fashion, then click here and choose your preferences .
    boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig