Friday, November 25, 2016

Top 4 Chicago Cafes

If you know me, you must know that I am absolutely addicted to going to coffee shops on an almost daily basis. It's simply so convenient for me to do my work in spots like these because of the perfect atmosphere. Below I have mentioned the top 4 of my favorite cafes in the Chicagoland area and what I love about each.

1. Sawada Coffee
There are absolutely no words to describe the perfection of this place. I originally came in because I found out that it has matcha lattes - which had been very rare to find in Chicago. And so, with the first sip, I instantly fell in love with the place - and of course it's doughnuts from my favorite place, the Doughnut Vault.


2. C.C. Ferns
I first came to visit this place because it seemed to be where all the major Instagrammers came to visit. Very quickly, it became my go-to coffee shop that carries the absolute best oatmeal raisin cookie on the planet...not to mention it's the size of my head.


3. Caffe Streets
I began coming here simply because it was so close to where I lived. What I adore most is their freshly made variety of scones. 


4. Heritage Bicycles 
This is another Instagram found love of mine. Although it's further from my house than any of the other spots, I enjoy coming here when I have the most times. My favorite drink to grab is the vanilla soy latte and I often pair it with a slice of pie offered from Bang Bang Pie.


**All photos taken from my own Instagram**
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. my sister might be making a trip to Chicago in the near future! i must tell her about all these cafes she needs to try. Could you recommend some more places for her to try out?

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig