Friday, August 28, 2015

White






I don't know how to break it to you guys, but summer is ending. I know, I know, it's tragic. This week  was filled with dull days that made me just want to sit in bed and binge watch a bunch of Friends episodes. Sadly, with summer coming to a close, this means schools are opening again. So, however much I may want to stay at home, I just can't. 

I must inform you all that I have quite a love-hate relationship with Fall. Aside from the fashion trends, I love the feeling it gives off. All the warm-colored leaves, slowing falling to the ground, and all of the scents. Everything you can imagine is pumpkin spice. Latte? Pumpkin spice. Pizza? Pumpkin spice. And who could forget about old Halloween movies on ABC Family?! I can't be the only one that lives and breathes for those nights. The best movies are the cheese-y ones that aren't scary at all. It's just all so exciting.

Alright so, I might love it more than hate it, but there are a few things that get to the point of extremely irritating me. The main issue is, none other than, weather. Yes, you guessed it! I'm nowhere near excited for 50 degrees to hit that screen on my weather app. Another thing that I feel is cruel is the fact that mango season is over. Absolutely outrageous.

Now onto the real reason behind this post. Since next week is a fall month, I realized that it will no longer be acceptable to wear so much white anymore (at least in Chicago). Therefore, I pulled out some white ripped jeans and showed everyone what my momma gave me! No, really, my mom did give me these jeans.

I'm more than a little into the simple style. I'm not exactly a fan of wearing colorful graphic shirts. Many are truly artistic, but I just don't like them on myself. I'd rather stick to one (maybe two) basic colors when it comes to clothing. So if you spot me with a neon pink shirt with lots of flowers on it, something in my life must have drastically changed. 

What I'm Wearing
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar here and here)
Pants: AG Jeans
Purse: Louis Vuitton




SHARE:

1 comment

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig