Thursday, July 16, 2015

Navy Pier

On July 15th, my family and I celebrated my little sister birthday in Navy Pier. We planned to go to the children's museum for Lea's amusement. However, when we got there it was closed. So instead we just wandered around the pier. I sat down with my family as they ate their shrimp filled buckets at Bubba Gump. I, being my health-freak, non-shrimp-eating self, waited patiently for them to finish and later bought some dinner from Goddess and The Baker. I highly recommend their Garden Goddess Wrap if you're looking for a quick bite in the Chicago area. Below is the outfit I wore (which was totally wrong for the unbelievably cold city weather that day).





Wearing
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Violet & Grace
Purse - Louis Vuitton
Shoes - Vans



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Do you know when they're finished renovating Navy Pier? Would love to see (also cute post!)

    http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig