Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cellar Door Provisions



Inside of a Kougin Amann

The Kouign Amann

A Butter Croissant

Inside of the Butter Croissant

Staff Meal: Bread, Butter, Soft Boiled Egg + Greens


Bread and Butter




Cellar Door Provisions. The place is located at a corner of a street, almost hidden. As you step in through the door, you can't help but love it. It's a small little place, but you won't mind. The atmosphere is amazing and all those who work there seem very passionate. When your meal arrives at the table, you automatically know that whoever made it gave it their all. I must say that their bread is definitely the best that I've eaten in America. If you know me, you know I'm extremely picky about my gluten. I believe that all dough should be handled with the best care. Don't even get me started on the fresh pastries. With one bite, you are taken into heaven. You may be thinking that I'm crazy and out of my mind. But I'm not. I promise. If you're ever in the area, try this place out. There's no way you'll regret it. 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig