Sunday, July 19, 2015

Jeni's Ice Creams







Happy National Ice Cream Day! Today, I figured I would share with you the best ice cream shop in Chicago. Once you step in, the scent of fresh waffle cones automatically hits you. The workers are all so kind and are more than glad to describe the flavors for you and even give you a sample. All of the flavors are to-die-for. I however almost always end up getting the Ndali Estate Vanilla Bean. It is made with African vanilla beans which are reserved especially for Jeni's in Uganda. How cool is that? I can't even begin to describe how rich the cream is. This time, I got a waffle cone that came straight from the waffle maker. The ice cream almost melted through the cone. I enjoyed every single second of it. If you ever see Jeni's, whether it's in Chicago or Ohio...you have no choice but to go inside and grab yourself a cone.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks delish!!! I just might check it out when I go to Chicago in a few weeks. (Who knows, I might bump into you-- that'd be cool right??) Just followed you on Bloglovin btw x

    Erika
    STYLE & SUNDRY

    ReplyDelete

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig