Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The 3 Arts Club

I always love finding new brunch places and last weekend, I did exactly that. I had visited the Three Arts Club located inside of the Restoration Hardware building, but had never been there for brunch. So, obviously I knew I had to give it a try. I was very pleased with what I ordered and so were the others that I came with. The interior of the cafe is absolutely wonderful. Above the fountain hangs a beautiful chandelier that I sadly, forgot to capture, so you'll just have to imagine it. But trust me, it's beyond words. You already know I'm all about atmosphere and this cafe has a great one. The feeling inside is cozy, yet modern.

Pain Au Chocolate
Homemade granola with caramelized bananas 
Scrambled eggs with avocado and a baguette
Warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies with sea salt
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Butter Bazaar. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig